Monday, September 7, 2009

salsa on the rocks



for the last two layouts we did, we had to do one about latin dance parties and rock climbing club. These were both a little difficult, since rocks are kind of boring and salsa dancing stuff can be cliche. I thought of the climbing idea as I was doing it; it was sort of a continuous work in progress and at the end the phrase "Take a climb on the wild side" ended up making a cliff face with an ever-so-original silhouette man hanging from it. It looked decent I suppose, but the man was unclear. So then for the other one, I came up with a clever phrase, but it looks like that's where the creativity and goodness ended :( Oh well, there is always a next time! At least one design got hired. I'm going to try to look at that list of stuff and really work harder on my stuff, so we'll see what happens. So far, so goodish/mediocre.

No comments:

Post a Comment