Friday, September 25, 2009

food














For these posts I felt a little better because of the imagery available. On How Safe I went for a really big graphic (obviously) of lettuce and I photoshopped it to be sort of dark and looming lettuce rather than light airy fresh lettuce. I like the color scheme of this layout--it looks earthy and organic but still kind of dark. It didn't take me too long really because I sort of instantly got the idea, I just had to execute it and tweak the headline and photoshop the lettuce. I guess the Secret of Feeling Full is not really good enough yet; I am working on it. The printout wasn't quite as bold and fun as the computer version, but that may have just been the paper I used. I like the headline but apparently it isn't convincing enough. I think it kind of looks like a book cover or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment