Tuesday, September 22, 2009

STRESS!!!


I haven't blogged in a while, I miss this little page. I have been working on everything in the entire world, including my stress layout. I'm not sure what all to do with it but I think it at least looks decent. I still need photography for it, though, which is not good. I'll have to do that tonight at some point. I'm currently working on the other spreads as well, and I've just about finished the first draft of the food safety article. So yay! I spent most of my time with the stress article with typesetting stuff, making sure everything is fitting well and all that jazz, so we'll see how it goes. The food safety article has been a challenge because there is so little type! AGH! O well, I at least thought of SOMEthing.

1 comment:

  1. Good solid base for the layout. Typesetting looks good. Now to figure out the "next level" to give it more visual kick. I've been waiting for something on this blog.
    rn

    ReplyDelete